Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

I Still Remember..... noisy bees made me run side by river

yes , The Himalayan detective bees
They  were  over my  head  ....but  never  byte ....... just  noise ......yes just  over my  head ..i started running  by the  side  of  the  river  where  i daily  go  for  bath .. they  followed  over  my  head even i run more  then  a  mile  they  were  still  over  my head  but  never -byte ,,  i  was  thinking  what  there  noise  is ......are  they  saying  me  to  run  for my  life? or  is that  noise  means --- wont  byte till  you  run ?? or  they  were  playing with  me  ???  after running  more  then  a  mile  i saw them  by  my tired  eyes .they  were  till  over  my  head  ...till  flying ,,,,,,,,,, till  the noise  is  same ..............i  started  wondering... forget the  fear  for a  while ,
what  they  want  from me  ???  they  are  not  here  to attack  me ......i  saw a man  other  side of the  river  was  saying  me something very  loud  ,,,,, i  tried  to  hear  him  ignoring the sound  of the  river  and  the noise of those  bees over  my  head  ........he was  saying  me  ......."JUMP IN THE  RIVER...and shrink "....... bees fly faster  then you  run ........



















No comments:

Post a Comment